My Perfect Colon Care Basic or Travel Colonic lavage system
My Perfect Colon Care is a non-sterile CE class I medical device.
My Perfect Colon CARE is the medical device that allows you to perform a home lavage of the rectum-sigmoid colon, it connects easily and quickly directly to the tap. It allows washing comfortably seated on the toilet bowl or in a lying position using the My Perfect Colon table (Accessory).
Thanks to the support with suction cups that is applied to the WC and to the moldable tube, the cannula remains in position throughout the session, allowing it to be used independently.
For purchase in the pharmacy , indicate the following codes to the pharmacist:
Parapharmaceutical code Basic version: 920183439
Parapharmaceutical code version Travel : 924960127
My Perfect Colon Care is intended for cleansing the terminal section of the colon (rectum-sigmoid) by placing a stream of water through a rectal cannula, so as happens in the case of the enema or the enteroclisma .
In this case, however, the water comes directly from the faucet as the deviceis equipped with a special system that allows hooking up to the bathroom faucet (washbasin,bidet or shower) and intestinal washing takes place sitting directly on the toilet bowlbathroom, allowing you to evacuate, if necessary, even during use of theproduct itself
Always use with lukewarm water (between 29 and 36 approx.).)
How to use
It connects easily and in quick way straight to the tap .
It is equipped with a flow regulator which allows you to start/stop the water flow and adjust the pressure during washing. The coupling to the tap is equipped with a special valve for the automatic control of the water pressure (no need to worry about any pressure peaks).
The packaging My Perfect Colon Care Basic contains:
- 1 My Perfect Colon device (including 3m tube, flow regulator, support with suction cups, semi-rigid tube, non-return valve);
- 1 Metal filter with external thread;
- 1 Metal filter with internal thread;
- 12 rectal cannulas;
- 1 Wrench for unscrewing filters;
- 1 user manual.
The packaging My Perfect Colon Care Travel contains:
- Package Contents My Perfect Colon Care Basic;
- ADDY, the universal adapter that allows immediate attachment to any type of sink without having to change the filter.
About My Perfect Colon Care
- Practical and effective. It connects directly to the faucet, without the need for electricity or batteries. Allows you to adjust the pressure of the water flow during use;
- The special My Perfect Colon filter holder replaces the old filter without changing the aesthetics of the tap. It has to be assembled ONLY the first time and allowing both the normal use of the tap and the use of My Perfect Colon if necessary;
- Thanks to the semi-rigid moldable tube system, the cannula remains in position during washing, allowing it to be used independently. 3m extendable hose;
- Italian product. Telephone and Email Assistance from Italy.
Warnings and Contraindications
The use of My Perfect Colon Care is absolutely not recommended in case of:
- Enteritis-Colonproctitis (Inflammation of the small and large intestine and anus);
- Acute abdominal pathologies;
- Bleeding hemorrhoids and anal fissures;
- Colorectal perforations;
- colorectal cancer;
- Recent surgery on the colon, rectum, or anus;
- Heart/respiratory failure;
- Epilepsy and psychosomatic syndromes;
- Dysmetabolic syndromes;
- Arteriovenous disorders;
- Active diverticular disease;
- Nausea or vomiting;
- Serious state of dehydration;
As well as in the case of pathologies that require particular precautions, it is in any casealways appropriate consult your doctor before using the device.
To consult the complete manual of My Perfect Colon CARE click here!
To connect My Perfect Colon to your faucet, you need to replace, only the first time , the filter of your tap with the one supplied in the package. This filter is equipped with 4 teeth inside which allow the attachment of the graft of the various products.
Not all faucets are the same size!
All Water Powered packs carry the adapters for Standard taps with internal or external thread.
However, some faucets may have dimensions " not standard ". For this reason, before purchasing Water Powered products, we recommend checking the type of your faucet.
How do I check the type of my faucet?
Click here and go to the complete guide for recognizing your tap!!